Tuesday 3 March 2009

RSA New Contemporaries 2009

Installation view





Untitled (2009) - Watercolour and ink on paper


Untitled (2009) - Felt tip pen on tissue


A Photograph of My Hand Reflected in a Photograph of My Parents at a Wedding One Month Before Their Own Marriage (2009) - Photograph


An Upside Down, Highly Inaccurate Representation of the Earth, Minus Greenland (2009) - Watercolour and pencil on tissue


Untitled (Rockette) (2008) - Water colour on paper


Who Am I? What Do I Do? (2009) - Unfired clay and watercolour


Who Am I? What Do I Do? (2009) - Unfired clay & watercolour, tissue soaked in every watercolour mixed on my palette



Who Am I? What Do I Do? (2009) - Plastic bottle, gold paint, tissue, ink


Who Am I? What Do I Do? (Cheryl) (2009) - Papier maché made from every picture I could find in my Mum's magazines of Cheryl Cole, acrylic paint, ink, charcoal


Who Am I? What Do I Do? (2009) - Unfired clay, watercolour, wire

No comments: